FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
STRATEGIX PERFORMANCE MANAGER™ VERSION 9.8 RELEASED
Unlimited Variable Compensation Calculation, Transaction Management, Localization & Reporting Enhancements Continues Incentive Compensation Management Innovation
Irvine, CA - September 1, 2009
- Strategix Performance, Inc., one of the world’s leading creators and providers of
automated sales and performance management (SPM), and enterprise variable / incentive compensation
management (VCM / ICM) solutions and services, announced new and enhanced functionality with release of
StrategixEPM™ Performance Manager™ Version 9.8.
In ongoing development and enhancement since 1983, longer than any other provider world-wide, StrategixEPM™
enables an unparalleled range of source data aggregation and administration, variable incentive compensation and
performance scorecard automation, and end-user reporting and data export capabilities.
”The unparalleled robust maturity and stability of its precursor Releases has enabled us to make Version 9.8
more powerful, faster to implement, faster to administer and adapt, and even easier to use: which is frankly intended to save our clients
time and money, automate every variable compensation plan they have, fulfill regulatory compliance, help them improve their businesses,
and achieve their goals,” said Danila Copic, managing director at Strategix.
StrategixEPM™ Performance Manager™ Version 9.8 functionality includes additional enhancements to:
“Competitive performance and incentive management solutions, spreadsheet-based, and business intelligence-based
incentive calculation and reporting solutions simply cannot compete with the functionality, price/TCO, performance
and ROI provided by StrategixEPM™,” said Copic.
- Customer-based metrics and KPIs, targets and goals, incentive compensation, and scorecards/dashboards;
- Expanded source data management, including retroactive periods and time-series datasets;
- Expanded Performance scorecard and variable compensation plan definition and management;
- Incentive pay-out definition and calculation methods to enable hybrid employee/customers;
- Variable compensation definition and calculation methods to enable equity compensation administration;
- User-defined interface localization: language and nomenclature;
- Expanded end-user report data extracts to multiple export formats;
- Enhanced graphical reports; and
- Customer account profiling and transaction history calculation, reporting and metrics.
For more information, contact Danila Copic at “email@example.com”, or your Strategix Client Services representative.
About Strategix Performance, Inc.
Strategix Performance, Inc., develops, implements and provides automated sales and performance incentive compensation management, and scorecard and dashboard reporting systems; as well as supporting implementation and consulting services. Strategix is a privately-held corporation that has served over 400 organizations since 1983.